Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy
I didn't have too many original outfits this week.
 1. Wrapping up the work week
Jean jacket & brown belt - GAP
Sherbet flower earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Ruffley button down - Limited
Skirt - Thrifted
Teal tights - Macys
Brown wedges - Naturalizer
2. Stripes
Striped cardigan - TJ Maxx
Black tank top - Target
Owl earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
3. Rarrrrrrrr
Faux fur swing jacket - INC
Gold button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Black turtleneck - Limited
Skinny Gold Belt - TJ Maxx
Blue skirt - Thrifted
Tights - Macys
Black lace ups - BORN

 See you next week.  :) Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.