Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day is in the Air

I'm excited that Valentine's Day is quickly approaching.
I pulled out this Love Mix that Kevin made me in high school.
 This romantic gift always makes me smile.
Here's the pretty sweet play list.
I was so impressed that Kevin compiled this all on his own 12 or so years ago.
It seems silly now, but cd burning was cutting edge technology back then :)

I stopped in at The Dollar Tree last week and found these heart picks.
I bought one bag in each color and variety.
I also got some polka-dotty ribbon.
Used both to make a bouquet of hearts for a total of $5!
I love fresh flowers but my cats eat them
so this a great, pretty alternative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.