Friday, February 24, 2012

Trader Joes

Have you ever heard of Trader Joe's?
I had always heard great things about it but never really knew what it was.
Las Vegas has several store.
We ended up near one and I "forced" Kevin to go in.
I didn't realize that it was a grocery store
with special "Trader Joe" brand things for affordable prices.
They have really unique items, all their products are preservative free except for salt and 
tons of great produce, flowers, etc.
They do taste testing in all departments.
 Powerberries are my new favorite treat.
Wish I would have bought several bags of these.
Somehow Kevin befriended the store manager, taste tested, got a tour 
and learned all about the store while we were there.
He a a major proponent of shopping at Trader Joe's now :)
My mission was accomplished.
 
We got some "inside information" that Salt Lake 
will be getting their very own Trader Joe's
Apparently the store manager is scheduled to come up to Salt Lake 
to train employees this fall so I think he is a credible source.
Go here to find a location nearest you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.