Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Midwest Style

Happy Superbowl Sunday to you!

It's a pretty exciting Superbowl for the Midwest
seeing as this is the FIRST Superbowl ever held there.
Want to see more about it:
It has been a lot of fun to see all of the footage from Indy
since Indy is just three hours from "home" for me and Kevin was born there.
Wish we could have participated in some of the festivities.
 via tvgodetia
I also l.o.v.e. the entire Manning family
via SBNation
via Zing.OleMiss.edu
We are having a football get together with friends
and here is my contribution to the spread:
Cut a slit and roll out the laces for the footballs.
  Egg wash and let rise for 1.5 hours.
 Ham & cheese
Turkey and cheese
I found this new recipe for
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies.
How could you go wrong with this combination?
 Bake 11 minutes and ta daaaaa...
 Football Shaped Fritos and festive napkins.
If I can't cheer for Peyton, I'm going to cheer for Eli!
Go GIANTS!
My students voted and picked the Giants to win 23 votes to 2.
They are going to be thrilled :)

PS Is football really over until September?? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.