Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sweet Ruby Jane Confections

We stumbled upon this sweet shop while in Vegas.
I wasn't sure if it was cupcakes or chocolates 
but knew I had to check it out.
I was drooling over their assortment of yummy chocolates.
We tried their peanut clusters, turtles, fudge, cookie pops and carmels.
Practically Perfect Pretzels that were delish!
Cookie pops: Chocolate cookie with chocolate filling dipped in chocolate.
I was skeptical but it was outstanding!!
Their branding and labeling was amazing!
"Handcrafted confections with a retro flair" is their slogan.
Everything was color coordinated, had high quality print work and their chocolates were great.
Check out their site: here to order some of your own.
 Boxes for their carmels and turtles
Each item was individually packaged in clear, sealed packages or in wax bags:
Everything was outstanding!
This was one impressive shop; it gives me ideas for a shop of my own :)
We swung by here on the way out of town to get some chocolate for the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.