Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy
Here are the outfits that I put together this week:
1. Animal Print
  Looped scarf - Marshalls
Mustard Green cardigan - J Crew
Yellow rose earrings - Charlotte Russe
Brown Pants - Loft
*I haven't been able to wear these pants for months
so I'm thrilled to be wearing them again :)
 2. Striped Weekend
Black turtleneck & Jeans - Target
Gray Scarf - Travel Souvenir
Striped cardigan - TJ Maxx
Lace up heels - Born
Green Earrings - Jackson Hole souvenir 
 3. Pretty in Pink
Pink blazer & pin striped pants - GAP
Black turtleneck - Limited
 Pink flower pin - Kohls
Gray flower earrings - Claires
 4. Happy Valentine's Day
Mustard Green cardigan - J Crew
Plum button down - Limited
Fuscia Belt, chunky necklace & purple tights - Macys
Brown Skirt - GAP
Brown wedges - Naturalizer
Can you tell that I made an effort to wear more scarves this week
and that I was loving my J Crew cardigan??

1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.