Friday, February 17, 2012

Thrifting

I was really proud of myself for filling my trunk with things to donate to DI.
I swung by after work one day and dropped off bags of stuff!
It was easy to drop it all off, someone unloads it for you 
and I just couldn't resist going in the store afterwards.

I found 6 or 7 skirts that I liked, tried them on and picked my top 3:
Stripey skirt in great colors for $7!
I had a moment when I saw this skirt 
where I wanted to run to the register and purchase it right away!!
I love stripes and couldn't believe the color combination.
It still had original tags on it with an extra button.
 Army green skirt $7
great details
 Polka-dotty blazer for $3
Talbots
Looks a little frumpy from this angle but is fitted and really cute on.
The best news of all... $17 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.