Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween From Our Favorites!

Happy Halloween!

I hope you've got some fun plans to celebrate with people you love today!

We had a fun Halloween weekend and the kids cannot wait to trick or treat tonight.

I'm really excited to show you the kid's 2022 Halloween costumes.

 

We went with a theme: Our FAVORITE things! 



Olive the Starbucks Barista //

She loves coffee, PSLs and all Fall flavors.  She loves going to get a coffee drink with Kevin on the weekends.  She loved planning out every detail of her costume.  She goes with Kevin to Starbucks often enough to have a favorite barista.  Maria loaned her an authentic Starbucks apron and hat.  Olive wore coffee earrings, we made a coffee cup candy bucket and she worked hard to make sure her costume was authentic as possible.  I have a feeling that Olive would love being a barista in real life one day.

 

Fletcher the Blue Raspberry Icee Drink //

Fletch loves a good slushy drink.  When Kevin takes them out for drinks, Fletcher wants a slushy.  He was so excited to be his favorite drink for Halloween.  Everyone loved his costume and gave him many compliments.  This funny, silly, awesome costume reminds me of all the things we love about Fletcher.


Lightning McQueen Leo // 

I've mentioned before that Leo adores Lightning McQueen.  He loves every movie and Cars show.  He sleeps with cars, plays with cars and thinks about cars 24/7.  He was so proud of his costume.  I have a feeling you'll be seeing Leo in this outfit for many months to come.


Wishing you a safe and happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. This makes me smile. ๐Ÿ˜Š Your kids are adorable in their costumes! Olive’s enthusiastic attention to detail reminds me so much of my girls at that age. Very sweet! Your an awesome little mama! ๐Ÿงก

    ReplyDelete
  2. How incredibly precious are they?! I love all three costumes and the theme of "favorite things". So sweet of Maria to loan Olive the apron and hat!! Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.