Tuesday, November 1, 2022

I Finally Found New Jeans!

Happy November!  I love this month.  My birthday is coming up and I love all things Thanksgiving.  Bring on the turkeys.  I started a conversation on Instagram a couple of weeks ago about jeans.  It seems that jeans are so ugly right now!

I'd just been to Old Navy and tried on several new styles.  They were all gross.

I have worn their Rockstar Skinny line for years, but wanted something a little different.

No luck at Old Navy.

And MANY you all felt the same way.  Some of you recommended Talbots, Loft, Madewell, shopping resale shops or Sophia from Walmart or higher end options.  I wanted some that I could try on in person with my toddler in tow so I headed to Target.

I walked into the women's department and found Levis.  I did not realize that they now carry Levis.  They're $59.99 a pair which felt high for jeans at Target.  I kept looking around and landed on some options in the Universal Threads line.  I grabbed a few different sizes and styles and headed to the dressing room.  I was thankful for the family dressing rooms and super attentive Target employees.  They helped me come and go until I ended up with just the right styles and sizes for me.

Big hugs to the other moms who are trying on clothes in the dressing room with little ones who are opening the door while you're changing.  Whew!  Bring snacks and change fast :)  

I love these High Rise Slim Straights.  They're cropped, have good stretch and are so comfy.  They're only $28!!  I love that you can find great jeans that you feel good in for under $30 regular price.  They come in several washes and color options.


I also really loved these High Rise Skinny jeans.  They come in several washes and colors.  I went with the gray jeans here and they are only $24!  I was shocked.  They're so soft, comfy and stretch out just a tiny bit when you wear them.  So if you're in between sizes - size down.  They hold their shape great.  They just relax the tiniest bit with wear.




I feel good in both of these new jeans.  I'm so excited to have some new denim options.  I think I'd like a distressed pair and a black pair next if I see them go on sale.  10/10 recommend trying on all the Universal Thread options at Target if you find yourself in the market for new jeans this season!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday month!! Thank you so much for sharing your jean finds. I will have to try to find that brand at our Target! They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all look great on you. I have had good luck with the Wit and Wisdom jeans at Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack. I don't buy them unless they are on sale. They are stretchy and comfortable. I also love Target jeans and some from Old Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That brand is so good, right? I am so happy for you! I really think I NEED grey jeans and I know I need black ones. I did have luck at Old Navy, but I think I like UT better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s awesome! I always forget to look at target for jeans. They look so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found a pair of Universal Thread jeans at a resale shop for $5. They were new without tags so I am not sure which style I have. Anyway, I love them! They are the jeans that I wear as soon as they come out of the dryer. They are perfection.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.