Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Outfits You Will Love for Fall

Happy Wednesday!  We're back to reality after a really fun Fall Break.  We kept busy and had a great time together.  I'm trying to get into a better routine of documenting outfits because Fall and winter clothes are my favorite!  I am excited to add in layers, accessories and jean jackets with the cooler temps.  I've got a few outfit ideas for you today.  Hopefully it'll give you some ideas for your closet for Fall.  I'll link anything I can from Amazon.

1. Long Dresses

This is my #1 favorite, most comfortable jean jacket from Old Navy last season.  I got it during one of their $15 sales and sized up.  It would wear it every day.  

My dress from Amazon - I love this dress so much!  It's fun and flowy and it is so comfortable.  It's light weight and breathable but it is not stretchy.  It holds its shape perfectly.  I like it for church and it would be perfect for work.  I'd recommend sizing up for a flowy fit.  The dress comes in tons of patterns.  I've got it in a floral print and this fun geometric print.  I love that it's got sleeves and a pretty neckline so you could easily wear it alone or layer a sweater or jacket on top.  10/10 recommend.


Here are my Amazon links to this dress.  I own the first two and would buy the black one next!  And they are all on sale for about $30 with Prime Early Access!

 

2. Neck scarves & Headbands!  Add them both into your wardrobe for Fall.

I have found some of my favorite neck scarves at thrift shops and Walmart.  Others are vintage or Walmart has a square scarf section for women in their accessory department.



3 . Fall Florals

I love this Matilda Jane dress so much!  It's a recent find and every time I order from MJ, I am so impressed with the quality of their pieces.  I love that this dress works now when it's still warm and it will be so cute with a jacket, tights and boots in the colder months.

4. Long Skirts

I have gotten a few cute long skirts this past year.  This one is from Target and I am excited to wear it in the colder months.  I'll just swap the top options for longer sleeves or add a jacket. 

5. Flannels

These heavier flannels are making a comeback for Fall.  I picked up two for the season and both were around $30.  I think they'll be great for cold weather in place of a jacket.  I know it's popular to shop the men's section for these, but the men's flannels that I have tried on are too long or too bulky for me.  Check TJ Maxx, Meijer, Target or Old Navy for some cute flannel options for Fall.


What are you hoping to add to your wardrobe this Fall?

I'm on the hunt for some new jeans.  I need to find a time to go shopping solo so that I can try on all the things without a toddler helper in tow.  I have some Old Navy credit so I am planning to start my jean search there.

5 comments:

  1. Hello! Will you please add the link to the Amazon dress? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the patterns of your different skirts/dresses. I NEED to check out MJ for women, I’ve never done that! I was just telling my sister this week that I’ve been trying to come up with some fall must haves. I think for me it would be some cute tops that aren’t t-shirts. It rarely gets cold enough to warrant a sweater, sadly, but I can definitely break out of my comfort zone and get some cute popovers or button downs. I need to schedule a trip to old navy soon. Good luck with your jean search!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys had a good fall break and hope the transition back to reality is a smooth one! A Jean jacket is my go-to for the fall! I love pairing it with long dresses for church! I want to try some headbands/hair scarves! All of your outfits are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for fall clothes! I got a pair of flare leg pants that I'm excited to wear after all these years of skinny ankle pants. I love flannel and wish it was cold enough here to wear it! Love those dresses you found. You can't beat a comfy dress for fall layering.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.