Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Walmart Fashion Finds

Hey Friends!  I had a completely different post planned for you today, but then I stopped by Walmart yesterday and found so many cute things for myself and the kids!  I could not wait to tell you about this stuff.  Their kid's departments were stocked along with the women's department.  I bet this cute stuff won't last long so I wanted to tell you all about it ASAP.

1 // No Boundaries Checked Hat $11.96

I grabbed this for Olive for her stocking.  She loves hats in the winter and it will be cute with her new coat.  It was $11.96.  It wasn't a super bargain - and last year probably would have been $9.96 - but it was unique and cute so I got it.  This hat comes in a bright blue/green and black and white.  It's a women's hat.


I liked a lot of their accessories, but they all seemed to be priced too high so I skipped them.  I will probably check back later to see if they clearance them out :)

2 // Wonder Nation Kid's Pullover $10.98

This might be my favorite find!  Isn't this pattern so cute!?  I found this in the boy's department and actually grabbed one for each of my kids.  I love the colors and pattern for Fall.  It reminds me of Fall in Jackson Hole or Fall in the West so I had to have it.  I love that it has a front pouch pocket if their hands get cold and the snaps are fully functioning.  They're going to be great for an upcoming trip we've got planned.  Would you believe that they are just $10.98!?!?  I was shocked.  I expected them to be at least $20/each.  They look much higher end and the quality is great.  They come in sizes XS-XXL.


3 // Garanimals Moto Joggers $4.98

I love these reinforced knee joggers for Leo so much.  They color options are awesome - they also had light gray and olive green but not in his size.  The price is AMAZING and I'm hoping they last him all Fall and Winter.  The price on these is shocking compared to Target and Old Navy.  These are about half the price and look much nicer!


4 // Time and Tru Color Block Sherpa Jacket $29.98

Maybe this is my favorite purchase!?  I've admired this jacket for weeks and finally tried it on.  It's cozy and breathable and SO PRETTY!  The combination of pinks is just perfect.  It comes in a blue, blue and purple and a few other solid color options.  The details are so good and the trim + good hardware make it look much more expensive.  No one would guess it's from Wal-Mart.  Time and Tru for the win!  I've loved their brand for years.  I looked at comparable options with other brands and they were close to $100 so this felt like a great dupe deal.


This jacket just screams COZY.  I laid it out to take pictures for you and LOOK.  Penny and Pearl came running.  It's the coziest.  I promise.

5 // Check the Clearance

I didn't have time to dig a ton, but I spotted this dress for Olive.  It was half off and just $5.  I loved the print for her for Spring.  And it has pockets!  My store had a solid pink option and a unicorn print.  Olive is no longer a unicorn fan so I just went with this option.  It's Wonder Nation.


6. Wonder Nation Ruffle Dress $11.96

This isn't one sale, but it's 100% worth the $11.96 price tag.  The fabric is soft and not itchy at all.  The layers are so pretty.  Wouldn't it be so pretty for Valentine's Day with a cute cardigan and tights?  Or Easter?  Or Summer?  Or church?  YES!  I grabbed it and am saving it for all of those things!

7 // Wonder Nation Pajama Sets $10.86

You get a two pack of nightgowns for under $11.  They're so soft and so sweet.  I loved the patterns, colors and cute animals.  No ridiculous sayings and no ugly prints.  Olive has worn their night gowns for years and they hold up really well.  My store only had these two sets and I grabbed both.


 

See what I mean!?!  Wal-Mart has some really great clothes for Fall.

Which things were your favorites?  I hope that your Walmart has them!


2 comments:



  1. I find myself shopping mainly at only Walmart these days! We don't have many options out here and Walmart has the cutest stuff lately! You found some cute stuff! I love that pullover. I'm obsessed with all things aztec and those colors are so great! I wonder if their kids XXL would fit me! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Walmart has really had some great clothes the last few years. I'm going to pick up a few fall/winter updates soon. I have to restrain myself because I love winter clothes, but just don't wear them much here in Texas.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.