Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Halloween Treat Tray

Are you in charge of bringing a treat to a Halloween gathering this month?

I've got a fun idea for you!

You can customize it to work for your crew - all store bought foods, all homemade foods or a mix of both!



My kids love a good treat tray for an afternoon snack or to share with friends.  

I gathered a mix of homemade and store bought treats for this Halloween tray.  My kids love Oreos, Reese's cups, jelly beans, marshmallows and those bone cookies.  The skeleton bone cookies are a Meijer find.  I made chocolate dipped pretzels with sprinkles and M&Ms along with these Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars.  I added in a little fruit to balance out the cookies and candy.  Cheese cubes would also be a yummy addition!

Wouldn't this be so fun to bring to a Halloween gathering??  

If you need to have your tray to be travel ready, make sure you pick a tray with a nice, tall edge and then fill your tray full so the food doesn't have any room to move around.

2 comments:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.