Saturday, October 5, 2013

Worth Reading


I am an avid blog reader and come across many great articles/posts each week.  I read them and always think I should pass them on to others but I've yet to do that... until now!  I'm going to start sharing some of my favorite on-line posts with you a few times each month.  I'll title the posts "Worth Reading", list the title /author, write a little blurb to tell you why I enjoyed the piece and then send you directly to the author's site for you to read it. 
Let's get started with my first WORTH READING post!
   I hope you enjoyed these blog posts as much as I did.

The John & Carol Show
I'm wanting to make some new friends in Arkansas so this rang true to me.

The Arizona Russums
Everyone could use some encouragement - no?
Buzfeed
 My dream come true... a library with a cat to assist me.

by Gloriously Ruined
I'm a people pleaser and want everyone to be happy/get along so I really appreciated what Wynne had to say on the subject.
by Candace Cameron Bure (aka DJ Tanner :)
I've always been a DJ fan and pretty much wanted to be her when I was younger.  I love her conservative, loving perspective on parenting in general.
by Hilari at BeSweetBlog
These bars look delicious and I'd like to be Hilari's friend because she's always baking up some amazing treats.
Buzzfeed
WARNING: Tear jerker so grab the tissues.

Blogher
Using Pinterest to promote your blog/brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.