Friday, October 11, 2013

Highlights of My Week

Happy Friday to you!  I'm excited for the weekend.  My hubby has a three day weekend so we are going to try to enjoy every second of it.  The best parts of my week were...

1. I made a carmel apple crisp that was my best effort yet!  Tune back in this weekend for the recipe.

 2. This shipment of fold over elastics arrived from etsy this week.  I'm anxious to start making some baby headbands!

3. I got a lot of things done this week and made time to have fun!  My supervisors (aka Topher & Oliver) helped with my list making.

4. I started the Jillian's 30 day shred and have lost 4 pounds!  Have you ever tried it??  It is harder than I thought a video would be but I can already tell a difference.  Here's to keeping it up for the next 30+ days :)
via amazon

5. We went to the Downtown Chow Down in Little Rock last weekend and got to eat from local food trucks.  They lined main street and we ate funnel cakes, had drinks and got some yummy sandwiches.  The food was tasty and the people watching was top notch.   

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
Linking up with TheLaurenElizabeth and LifeRearranged

3 comments:

  1. Oooh that apple crisp looks amazing! Seriously, yum! I've heard a lot of people say the 30 day shred is INTENSE... I need to try it. I have seriously been struggling in my workout routine :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, those kitties look like they would definitely keep you in line.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.