Friday, October 4, 2013

Highlights of the Week

The best parts of my week were...

1. Olive is going to be a pumpkin for Halloween!  It was hard to decide because there are so many cute baby costumes but this one was too adorable to pass up.

2. I'm loving football season and we are watching a lot of games this season.  Everything tastes better when it's football shaped :)

3. My baby has started paying attention to the cats and they are bonding!  I had hoped they would become great friends and it looks like we are well on our way.
 Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery right?!?!?!?

4. I'm a sucker for unhealthy cereal...
I gave Reese Puffs a try and they were amazing.

5.Lastly, I'm hoping cooler weather is on the way this weekend because I'm hoping to get to: 1. Go to the Food Truck Festival in downtown Little Rock tomorrow, 2. Find a pumpkin patch to get pumpkins at, 3. Try out some new pumpkin, soup and fall treat recipes, 4. Continue our search for a church home in Little Rock and 5. Watch a lot of football, and 6. Start wearing scarves :)

Hope you have a great weekend!  

1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.