Monday, October 21, 2013

Savor OLIVE Life

I have a whole collection of random Olive photos that I wanted to remember.  She's growing so quickly and I don't want to forget the little moments with her.

Olive loves her daddy and she looks just like him.

She enjoys the view from up top.

 She loves to hang on to you.

 Bubble beards make bath time more fun.

Being a baby is hard work.

 Who needs chewy toys when you have fingers??
 
She likes the "help" hold her bottle now.

 Olive crosses her legs when she's comfy.
 Thanks for indulging me.

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! I am watching a 2 month old today and it definitely makes me want to have another soon. Thanks for sharing such cute pics.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.