Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Easy Dinners

I don't have time to spend hours in the kitchen every day so I am always looking for new recipes that are quick, easy and delicious.  I don't want to spend more than 30 minutes in the kitchen preparing dinner and I also have an adorable sous chef that likely needs my attention during dinner prep.  She's cute but not helpful on the production side of things.  I can do some things one handed, the bumbo seat is a staple in the kitchen during dinner prep but sometimes Olive requires being held.  We make it work and enjoy our time together because one day she'll be able to be Mommy's little helper.

Here are my latest, favorite dinners:

1. Taco dip
Refried beans, seasoned beef, lettuce, tomatoes, taco sauce, cheese & tostitos

2. BBQ chicken pizza
shredded chicken, cheddar cheese, refrigerated pizza crust

3. SALADS
tons of veggies, grilled chicken & raspberry vinaigrette 

 4. Chicken Salad
shredded chicken, purple grapes, pecans & mayo

 5. Cheeseburgers
seasoned beef, wheat sandwich thins, tator tots & corn on the cob

 6. Pepperoni Tortellini
turkey pepperoni, spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese & cheese tortellini

 7. Grilled Chicken Stir Fry
rice, a bag of stir fry veggies, grilled chicken & soy sauce

 8. Egg sandwiches are my husband's go to meal.  If he offers to cook dinner, it'll likely be egg sandwiches.  I like mine with cheese and bacon bits and he likes his plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.