Saturday, January 24, 2015

Worth Reading

I thought I'd share some of my favorite blog posts from around the internet with you today.  I read blogs via bloglovin and save my favorites from a few months to share with you.  

I've been wanting to jump on the zoodle train and give these zucchini noodles a try.

Love the idea of having a kids table and Andrea's is adorable.

I reply to all of my comments via email.  So if you've commented and never heard back from me, you're likely a no-reply blogger.  These ladies walk you through the process of fixing it so you can communicate with other bloggers.

Pie has been sounding delicious and this Salted Caramel Chocolate Pecan Pie will likely be the next pie I make.

Christina's pretty bow tutorial gave me hope that I'd be able to make my own pretty bows for gifts one day. 

I am debating whether or not I should buy these reusable pouches for Olive.  They'd certainly be cheaper than the ones I buy her and I know could make or buy applesauce to make my own for cheaper than the ones in the store.  Ever tried them?

My favorite positive parent has been on a role lately with all of her posts on parenting.  Kelley is sweet and her little Olivia is the cutest.  See what I mean about her positivity here

I love this dalmatian print that seems to be taking over the design world lately.  I'm wondering how I could incorporate it into my house - curtains, pillows, blanket, accent wall??


Do you have any favorites to share with me? 
Leave me a comment below with the link

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you read her but Absolute Mommy is one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing. I love posts like these because it introduces me to blogs that I'll probably like too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Momfessionals blog :) Thanks for sharing our link! I am trying/sharing your 10 Layer Nacho Bake this week...I'm ready for the Super Bowl :)
    Hope you have a great evening!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet, Whitney!! This post took me forever because I was going link by link through all of them. That was so nice of you to include me and say such touching things!! Also, I have always wanted to try zucchini noodles, but don't have anything that will slice them thin enough. And I have been drooling over kids tables, but we just have no where to put one. We do have the little green pouch brand reusable pouches and I do put leftover smoothies in there - applesauce, etc. It's pretty easy to grab one from the store, but they do get use in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We used this kind of pouch... because I'm not really sure the other kind was available when Amelia was a baby (she's getting too old!). They worked great, but were sometimes hard to clean out. The ones you shared look awesome and homemade purees would be great. You can mix it up and will know exactly what is going into them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.amazon.com/Sili-Company-Squeeze-Spill-Proof-Ounce/dp/B00AKFF5WI/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1422249710&sr=8-16&keywords=silicone+food+pouches

      I forgot the link :)

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.