Monday, January 26, 2015

Windex Your Ring


Has anyone ever told you to Windex your diamonds??

I know it sounds strange, but it'll make your ring SPARKLE.
I always feel sad when I see women wearing pretty rings that are dirty.  The diamonds are buried under layers of lotion and have lost their shine.  It doesn't take long at all to clean your rings at home.
Let me share my secret with you...
I have purchased ring cleaner at the store 
and my Windex cleaner works much better and gets a better shine. 
You just need to get a small jar or container.  Fill it up about 3/4 of the way with tap water and add a tablespoon or two of Windex.  Don't buy off brand and stick with the original formula for best results.  Shake the mixture to blend it together and let your diamonds soak.  I usually let them soak while I'm doing my makeup and then rinse the jewelry before putting it on.
It's a really easy way to get your diamonds sparkling.
Let those diamonds shine!!

6 comments:

  1. I just did it and OMG what a difference!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna try it! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard this! I put lotion on several times a day and do try to keep my rings clean...but they're dull right now. I am going to try the Windex! Thanks for the tip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just did this......whoa. It looks like a new ring!

    Do you take your ring(s) off when you use lotion? I might start, if it really makes this much difference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so interesting! I had heard if your ring is stuck from swollen fingers, use windex to slide the rings off. I am going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great tip, I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.