Wednesday, July 25, 2012

wiww

Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday!
Each week my hubby is sweet enough to take pictures of my outfits.
He loves to do this :)  
Well he's gotten used to it and now he asks
if I'm ready to have my picture taken when he gets home from work :)!
I decided several months ago to join in on wiww
to document my outfits, encourage myself to wear more of my clothes
instead of the same old boring things week after week.

I was pleased with how many different looks I put together this week!
Here are my best looks of the week:

1. Coral Stripes to Meet Friends
Striped sweater - Loft (NEW)
Mint chain link necklace - JCrew
Coral flower earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop 
Skinny jeans - Target
Boat shoes - Sperry

2.  Date with my hubby
 Blazer - TJ Maxx (NEW)
Pinkish buttondown - GAP
Skinnies & wedges - Target
Button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop
Bracelets - vintage, DownEast, Buckle, Fossil & first piece of jewelry from the Mr.

3.  Hanging out with Friends
 scarf - TJ Maxx (NEW)
t - GAP
Belt - Micheal Kors
Shorts - Marshalls
Gold flats - Nine West
Button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy store

I'm linking up with

14 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Michael Kors, so needless to say I LOVE your belt! I love the coral top too, actually I like everything. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness - i LOOOOOOVE your outfit with the striped jacket and jeans. Holy cow you look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your style! Such cool outfits! Love the casual first look and those earrings. The second outfit is amazing! Love everything about it! And the third...that scarf...so fun! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 2nd outfit was my favorite this week so thank you!!

      Delete
  4. Those are great outfits you put together!! And I'm inspired by your cropping, too. I often forget to highlight the jewelry or scarves so people can see them up close. And my shoes are downstairs by the door, so I never remember to add them to the picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeanine! I love my accessories so it's fun to make sure they get a close up in the weekly post :)

      Delete
  5. Loving all the stripes! Thanks for linking up! Please remember to comment on the main post plus another linked post to join in :)

    Transatlantic Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't get enough stripes this season! Thanks for hosting :)

      Delete
  6. Love that stripped blazer, I'm going to need to make a trip to TJ Maxx soon ;)

    Lindsay @
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! I haven't been to the Maxx in a few weeks and I'm sure I'm missing out!

      Delete
  7. Super cute outfits, I think I like your style because we have similar taste and I have some of those very same items in my closet. J.Crew Link necklace in tortoise and purple, metallic boat shoes...on and on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love all of those staple pieces :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.