Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Hubby!

My husband turns 31 today!!
 Here are 31 fun facts about Kevin:
1. He loves my cooking.
2. He falls asleep within 5 minutes of his head hitting the pillow.
3. He has cat-like reflexes.
4. Kevin is very sentimental and thoughtful.
5. He is a very good golfer.
6. He can't get enough of scary movies.
7. He can sniff out a good deal from a mile away.
8. Kevin is an excellent teacher. 
He recently got feedback from a student that said,
"Dr. Jordan is the best professor on campus."
9. He likes to burn my candles that are just for decoration.
10. He turns the music up really loud in his car.
11. He likes to do laundry.
12.   He would quit his day job to be a WWF ring announcer.
13. He loves to travel and is our family trip planner.
14. He is in the homestretch of earning his PhD.
15. He will eat anything - except cheesey things and casseroles.
16. Kevin is a true blue Notre Dame fan.
17. The first thing that he notices on other people is eye color.
18. He owns 8 coffee makers.
19. He has taught me the ins and outs of college/NFL football.
20. His car looks like an office on wheels.
21. He drinks a crazy amount of liquids every day.
22. He proposed to me on Christmas Eve.
23. He loves to watch anything about sharks.
24. He has become quite the griller.
25. He thinks his Samsung is superior to my iPhone.
26. He reads his Bible every day.
27. He wakes up earlier than I do most days.
28. Kevin knows how to ski.
29. He makes funny noises all the time.
30. He had never heard of Pepto until we got married.
31. He is great at balancing work and home.
Happy Birthday Love!
Can't wait to see what year 31 has in store for both of us!

3 comments:

  1. so sweet! happy birthday kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to say how lucky he was to have married you! :) MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a sweet tribute to your husband! Seems like you have such a great marriage! My hubby's birthday is coming up soon here- I'll have to think of something sweet like you! Just found your blog and have really enjoyed getting to know you better! I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.