Friday, July 6, 2012

High Five for Friday

Another busy week at my house;
here are my highlights:

1.  I got all caught up on my snail mail!
Wrote to my nieces and nephews, wrote thank yous, paid bills and 
finally wrote that letter of complaint that I mentioned here
that's been nagging at me for weeks.

2. I found an ice cream cookbook for $4 at TJ Maxx!
There are tons of good recipes that I'm anxious to try out
in my new homemade ice cream maker.

3. It's good to be home from vacation.
I missed my boys last week so we've been spending lots of time together this week.

4. Dear Hair,
I wish you'd hold curl like this every day.
Let's make this more of a regular occurrence - deal?
Love, Whitney

5. Ate lots of red, white and blue in honor of the 4th this week.
Saw fireworks and enjoyed time with good friends.

I'm linking up with Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I love TJ Maxx, you never know what you're going to find!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.