Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I did lots of repeat outfits this week.
It's still HOT out west
so my uniform has been shorts and ts.

Here are the unique outfits that I put together:
1. Stripes on Stripes
Flower headband - Target
Striped top - Loft (NEW)
Striped scarf - gifted
Gold boat shoes - Sperry 

 2.  Night on the Town
Black dress & flats - ON (NEW)
Yellow cardigan - Limited
Sparkly flower belt - Charlotte Russe
Polka-dotted earrings - gift

3.  Lunch Date
 Minty cardigan - GAP
Sparkly silver necklace - Loft
Skinny jeans - Target
Black sandals - Wal-Mart
Bag - Steve Madden

I'm linking up with

4 comments:

  1. I love your casual lunch date outfit! So simple and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous heading out for a night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the night on the town look but the gold boat shoes are too cute!

    PS: Check out the new WIWW badge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute floral headband! Looks so feminine!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.