Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy BIRTHday Eleanor!

My newest niece made a surprise entrance today!
Welcome
Eleanor Rose
 She's such a pretty baby with a head FULL of hair.
Luckily she didn't take after her Aunt Whitney because I was bald until age 3!!

I'm so glad to have my iPhone 
because I got to FaceTime into her hospital room to meet her today!
Thanks Sis for making that happen!
I'm a little partial but she really is adorable :)

The Proud Big Sis: Addison
"Want to meet my little sister?"
 is what she asked me when I got to talk to her.
Congratulations Tyler (Little Bro) and Tabitha.
Everyone is smitten :)
Can't wait to meet her soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of her with her eyes open. She has such pretty black hair. Addison was so excited to finally get to hold her little sister. It was a wonderful day. So glad you could join us via your new phone. :) Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Auntie!! How cute that you got to FaceTime into the room. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.