Sunday, July 29, 2012

Super Chip Cookies

I was going through my cabinets looking for ingredients to make a yummy dessert.
I had a plethora of chocolate chips in all varieties
so I turned to pinterest to help me and found a recipe from Bakerella 

I made a few changes so here's my version of 
SUPER CHIP COOKIES

1 1/2 c flour
1/2 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
1/2 c butter
1/4 c heaping sugar
1/2 c brown sugar
1 t vanilla
1 egg
3/4 c white chocolate chips
3/4 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 c butterscotch chips

Bake at 350 for 8 minutes
* I made mini cookies with a 1 inch scoop
This recipe makes 40 or so mini cookies

Mix sugars and butter.
until they are nicely combined
Add in egg and vanilla.  Mix.
Add in chips just until mixed.
Use 1 inch cookie scoop

12 will fit on a cookie sheet at a time.
Let cool for a minute or two before taking off pan.
Let cool completely.
These cookies were so yummy that I shared them with my tutoring students.

Make some for yourself today!  :) Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.