Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Birthday Wrap Up

We had a lot of fun celebrating Kevin's birthday.
*I found these napkins, plates and tablecloth on clearance
for $1 each at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago!
I loved the bright colors.

Take a peek at what we did.
Horseshoes with friends.
 His birthday wouldn't be complete without his grandma's buttermilk cake.
Good thing I learned how to make this cake from scratch!
 Wonder what he wished for??

 We also got his and hers Starbucks.
*I'd highly recommend the tall Mocha Light Frappuccino for 120 calories.
I worked in his office while he taught.
 Then we went to the new City Creek mall and had dinner at
Texas de Brazil
Yummy and good thing it was half off because it's pricey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.