Sunday, July 8, 2012

Need help packing for a trip?

I travel on a regular basis.
Since I like to work smarter and not harder,
this is how I make my life easier:
 Two lists that I've saved as Word documents on my computer.
Before Traveling... 
is a list of things that I need to take care of around the house before heading out of town.
Traveling Must Haves...
is my personal list of things to pack for a trip.
 These 2 lists make my life easier.
I just print them off when my trip is coming up
and don't have to write out the same lists over and over again.
I cross things off as I get them done 
and I can travel worry free knowing that things are all taken care of.
Go ahead and make a set for yourself!
You won't regret it.
:) Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.