Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I hope you have a fabulous holiday with your friends and family.  I'm guessing this year that many celebrations will look different.  That's okay - don't let it dampen your Christmas spirit too much - try to slow down and make time for the things you love no matter what.

I thought I'd put some of my favorite Christmas pictures in one place and leave you with some links for fun things to do over Christmas break below.

Take care.  Wishing you a happy, healthy holiday season.

Thanks for being here and for supporting my family.  Love, Whitney


 



Plus a few Christmas fun ideas that you could pull together fast for your family or friends!

This recipe is amazing!  And it makes the most beautiful Peanut Butter Swirl Bark



My kids love these:

Christmas Doodle Town from Momfessionals - FREE printable!

Color Your Own Nativity from Momfessionals - FREE printable!

And my favorite DIY of the season - Hand Print Santa Ornaments!  


I'm going to be taking a Christmas break to focus on my family and Christmas cheer!  

See you back here next year!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Whitney! Thank you for all the festive cheer you brought to blogland this season! I'm praying you and your sweet family (and the 4 kitties!) will have a wonderful weekend celebrating together! <3

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.