Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Hot Cocoa & Coffee Bar

I've been seeing lots of hot cocoa bar ideas floating around and wanted to give it a try.  I customized ours to work for us.  My husband drinks a lot of coffee and we drink a little hot chocolate.  Some of the displays I've seen are big enough to feed hot chocolate to an entire army.  We just needed a few little jars to hold our supplies.

Supplies:

packs of hot chocolate

mini marshmallows

peppermints & chocolates

holiday blend K-Cups

Christmas cups & Christmas decor

Walmart has really pretty stems of holiday berries and greens this time of year.  They're just $0.97 each and are so pretty.  I got the red berries and the sparkly boxwood stems from there.


This is where our cocoa and coffee bar lives - right by our Keurig.



We are excited to enjoy some holiday drinks and love our cute little gingerbread village.  I bought a kit of five little houses this year.  We had a great time decorating the houses and Kevin would tell you that assembling them was a two person job.  I put our village on a cake plate and it's on display in our kitchen.

6 comments:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.