Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Red, White & Blue Menu

I'm so excited for July 4th!  We've got fun plans to eat red, white and blue foods, swim, snow cones, bounce house, grilling out and doing fireworks with our neighbors.  We've also got a fun 4th of July party to go to on Saturday so we will be spreading out the festivities all week long.

I thought I'd share some EASY, DELICIOUS red, white and blue recipes with you today.  I'm planning to make a strawberry pie, eat lots of berries and make some cookies with patriotic m&ms.  I'm a sucker for holiday foods!  Kevin is grilling brats and I'm making potato salad, corn on the cob, fruit salad and festive desserts.

What's on your 4th of July menu??

Add patriotic M&Ms to your favorite cookies.  I'll be adding mine to chocolate chip cookies.  These were added to Monster Cookies.

Summer Pound Cake.  So good!!  Details here.

Bomb Pops!!  They really are the perfect Summer treat.

Strawberry pie!

Fruit and marshmallow skewers.  The kids loved making these!

Rice Krispy Treat Pops.

 Star Studded Apple Pies - Details here

White Chocolate and blue sprinkle dipped strawberries

Red, White and Blue breakfast.  We have had this for dinner several times lately.  I just chop up blueberries and add them to a boxed pancake mix.  We like the Light and Fluffy ones.

Hope you have a happy, safe 4th of July!!  USA!!  See you back here on Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Those monster cookies ALWAYS look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! I wish this post was an actual buffet...my plate would be full! :) I'm keeping it simple for just the two of us, but we're having chicken sausage brats, store bought potato salad, fruit salad and individual blueberry cobblers. My friend brought me two pints of fresh blueberries, so I see some blueberry pancakes, muffins or scones in the future as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to make those monster cookies. You could make them festive for any holiday. We are going to swim, play with sparklers, eat sno-cones, and watch fireworks. I love the 4th!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.