Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Great Additions to Your Wardrobe for under $12

I wasn't going to blog today, but since we're friends, I had to pass on these amazing Wal-Mart fashion finds ASAP!!  I also realize that this is a funny post in the middle of the onslaught of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale posts that are currently bombarding the internet.  The reality is that I do far more shopping at Wal-Mart than I do at Nordstrom.  Enjoy all the great deals for under $12!!

1. Peplum Tops
I love peplum tops.  I always have an probably always will.  I currently don't, and may never have a super flat stomach, so these peplum tops are such a flattering look.  They're flowy and forgiving in the middle and look great on so many people.  I'd encourage you to give the peplum trend a try if you never have.  All peplum tops aren't created equally.  Keep trying them on to find a top that looks great on you!

Back to these tops.  They were all just $11.86!!

Checked, striped, pattern mixed and embroidered.

The brand is called Time and Tru.  I really love all the things in this line!
They fit true to size.  They're prettier in person, modest, flattering and would be great with a jean jacket for Fall.


I already worn them several times and only owned them for about a week.  I wore this for our date night on Friday and Kevin said he LOVED it.


2. Plaid bow flats
I stumbled on these in store and LOVE them.  They're true to size and just $5.78 a pair!!!  Again, they're from the Time and Tru brand.  I know they won't last forever, but they'll be super cute for at least one season.  They had them in denim, coral, black and plaid.



3. Bandana Scarves
These seem to be all the rage this season and I love them!!  I'm basically on board with any scarf so it's no surprise that I love these for Summer.  My Wal-Mart had a large selection of colors at patterns for $1!!!  I stuck with colors I thought I'd get a lot of wear out of and love them.  Don't pay lots for fun accessories like these.  I've seen them in popular stores for around $12 - yikes!!




Are you surprised to see these cute things were from Walmart???

11 comments:

  1. I love those shirts, too. I may need to make a trip to WalMart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the shirts the other day, and resisted. They are very cute though. I'm going to have to go back fro those flats! So cute. I love the bandanas too. I wear them as headbands around the house if I don't want to wear a ponytail. I agree, I'd rather shop at Wal-Mart than Nordstrom; it fits better in my budget. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely more of a Walmart vs Nordstrom shopper so I appreciate this post in the midst of all of the Nsale posts I've come across! Those tops are ADORABLE, definitely going to get me one (or all!) of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay thank you for posting this! I always look at people's Nordstrom's sales post and think how can they afford to pay those prices?! The tops are so cute and you look adorable in them! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to check these out today! LOVE the tops so very much! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl! You know I am not surprised!! Walmart is KILLING it lately with SOOO many things!! I have been on the lookout for the embroidered peplum top you wore on your date night! It is sold out online and they do not have it in my store. They have the checkered ones- but not the embroidered ones. Hopefully they will come in stock and I can snatch one up! You are gorgeous and I love your style!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such darling tops and you look adorable, my friend! I went to my Wal-Mart yesterday, but sadly, couldn’t find any. But I’m going to keep checking back!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those tops are super cute - love the gingham and striped! I may need to stop into Walmart soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tops! I'll have to check and see if my Walmart has any!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those scarves are so cute!!! And I love the gingham. I don't think I have anything with that pattern on it but I need to change that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Walmart is killing it with their affordable wear! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.