Tuesday, February 14, 2017

What I Love About You



Happy Valentine's Day to you!!  I hope you have some fun plans to celebrate with your family, your kids, your parents or your friends!  I'm looking forward to a special dinner at home tonight.  We're going on a date to Sams and picking up Qdoba for a fun dinner at home.  I might even make some chocolate covered strawberries for dessert!!  They're my favorite.


I thought I'd dedicate this post today to telling my people what I LOVE about them.


Dear Kevin,

1. I appreciate how hard you work for our family.  You're always taking on new projects and responsibilities at your job and it's fun to see you pursuing the career you've always dreamed of.

2. I love that you're such a great deal finder.  You save us lots of money while planning fun adventures for us.  You're the perfect road trip driver.  Where should we go next?

3. Thank you for always working on things around the house.  So far you've fixed our wifi, our dryer, our ice maker, replaced our dishwasher, the camera on my car and our printer.  It's fun to watch you learn new things and become so handy as we get older.

I love you-- Whit

Dear Olive,

1. I love when you help me in the kitchen.  It's so much fun to fix dinner with you or to bake with you.  You are the best food sampler, ingredient counter around.

2. It's so fun to have conversations with you.  Your favorite phrase right now is, "Let's talk about it, Mama." where you recount a situation in all the details and ask lots of questions.

3. I love watching you become a great big sister and friend.  It's sweet to see you growing up.  You make your brother laugh harder than anyone else and you call him "rascally".  Your friends always have fun with you and you've started telling me that you're texting your friends to make plans.

I love ya -- Mama


Dear Fletcher,

1. I love how your wrinkle up your nose, stick out your tongue and roar like a little dinosaur.  Your 4 toothed smile is the cutest!

2. You are the fastest crawler and can find me no matter where I am in the house.  You are happiest
riding around on my left hip.

3. You are learning things so quickly and I'm honored to be your first teacher.  Watching you wave, high five, nod your head, knock down towers and practice walking is such a pleasure.

I love you -- Mama



It's time to link up with my favorite Tuesday Talk ladies!!
Join us with a current post and be sure to find some new friends.

Crystal at Hall Around Texas | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram  
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Lindsay at Lindsay's Sweet World | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Sarah at Sarah E. Frazer | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram

Polka-Dotty Place

9 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Love your little letters to your fam. So sweet!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post for your sweet family. My heart melted when I read "Let's talk about it mama". How could you say no to such a sweet request like that. I hope you have a great Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely words to your loved ones! I know they love you back x a million! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet - love this idea for Valentine's Day!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a precious post! I love this kind because they will be so fun to read again in the years to come!!
    Happy Valentine's Day to your sweet little family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a beautiful family!! And it is so evident how much joy it brings you to love them and get to be their wife/mommy!! Happy LOVE Day friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful post and show of love for your family. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet post! It is so fun writing down these sweet memories to look back on for days to come. Hope your Valentine's Day was full of love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! I hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.