Thursday, February 16, 2017

Save or Splurge at WalMart

I am loving all the fun things people are finding at Wal-Mart lately!!  It seems like WalMart is really working hard to stay competitive with stores like Meijer and Target with their trendy home decor, great selection and amazing prices.  Let me show you the wonderful things I've found at Wal-Mart:


GOLD WIRE BASKETS:
I'd heard about these from several people and found them in my store last week.  They come in several colors, but the metallics seem to fly off the shelf.  I picked up for gold ones at $1.98 a basket.  They're sturdy, super cute and fit perfectly in my pantry.  I'm thinking about picking up a few more for my linen closet.




Similar Baskets at higher end stores were anywhere from $12-20 each!



TUFTED BENCH:

I knew I wanted a tufted bench to go in front of our big window so I started looking on-line.  I found a really pretty option from World Market for around $250.  I didn't want to spend that kind of money on a bench so I kept searching.  Wal-Mart has a really amazing on-line furniture department.  We actually purchased Olive's nursery furniture that way and were really happy with it.  So back to my bench hunting, I found the pretty tufted bench for $70!!  It was just a few inches smaller than the World Market one, but still fit perfectly in my space.  I was so happy to save hundreds of dollars and purchase the WalMart one.

The price ranges depending on the color you pick and it's eligible for FREE SHIPPING.  There are 5 color options and I went with the green.  It's lovely in person and I adore the spindle legs.  It was very easy to put together so says my husband :)

It's an amazing deal!  It is pretty comfy, love the colors and makes the perfect accent bench.


Beryl Green Marcelle Tufted Ottoman


Have you found any great deals at Wal-Mart lately??

18 comments:

  1. I love those gold wire baskets! And I bought my tufted bench from HomeGoods! The price point was excellent.
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Walmart finds! I love the tufted bench...$70, that's awesome. I have seen a linen headboard on Walmart.com that gets incredible reviews and is only $100. I don't need a headboard right now, but what a great deal! have a happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wire baskets are awesome! I'm a sucker for those and have so many, but want more. The bench is awesome! And for less than $100, umm yes! Great finds girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that bench Whitney!!! What an amazing find!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the goodies! That bench is super cute, and you can't beat that price!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I read save or splurge I always find myself rooting for save, save, SAVE! So glad you never disappoint me :). That bench looks amazing and those baskets are absolute perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you got some baskets!! They are my fave!! Your bench looks perfect in front of your window! I bet the kids and cats love it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eek! These are both so great! Thank you for sharing them with us- I'm going to look for both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those baskets! I need to stroll around WalMart more often!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought those baskets last week too. The rose gold is my favorite! Of course I went back to get a few more, but all the metallics were gone. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both of those Walmart finds! I am glad they have been stepping up their game with home stuff the past few years.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe that bench was only $70! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THOSE BASKETS!! LOVE! Well out here in the boonies WM is our only shopping option so you better bet I'll be canvassing our store for those next time I pop in! I love a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bench is so cute! The best find lately at Wal-Mart (I don't go there too much because Target and King Soopers are closer) is Sasquatch frozen pizza. It's a gigantic frozen pizza that is really tasty (and it has Sasquatch in the name).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those baskets and the price you just can't beat! And that ottoman is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great deals!!! I love both products! I'm a Walmart shopper since that is all we have. In their clearance section I found a bunch of 11x14 wooden frames for half price. It was a great deal! I have several of them already so they will go nicely when I get more professional pictures made.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.