Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Silver Dollar Paint

 Painting the bedrooms in our new house was a top priority.  I was hoping to get this done before we moved in and was really thankful it got done.
We went to Lowes and picked out
Olympic Silver Dollar for both rooms
I found fresh inspiration with Silver Dollar D17-3 at www.olympic.com/color/paint-colors/silver-dollar-d17-3. Get inspired today!

The entire downstairs and hallways are light gray so we thought it would be perfect to go with a darker gray in the bedrooms.  In full disclosure, the only thing I did was select paint colors and pay for the paint.  My Dad did all of the painting and my mom did all of the taping.  I took care of Olive so that should count for something - right?

I was surprised that each can of paint was only $24
FYI: My Dad said the paint covered really well - only needed one coat
and that he'd definitely use it again.

Olive's Room:

 Our bedroom with a pint sized helper.


 She loved the tape and the outlets.
Luckily, we were able to convince her to play with the ball of tape.

 I knew right away that it was the perfect color!!

 The finished product:

 Onto the next projects...

3 comments:

  1. I seriously love that gray color!! It is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color! It looks great! Can't wait to see what else you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great neutral! We have a similar shade in Kane's room. I'll remember your paint brand recommendation when we buy the next house!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.