Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy this week
to share with you what I have been wearing.
1. Christmas Eve
Patterned Blouse with a bow- Thrifted
Black Belt - Betsey Johnson
Red Pencil Skirt - Thrifted
Black patterned tights - Macys
 2. Dinner Date
Jean Jacket & Brown Belt - GAP
Mint Button down polka dot top - Limited
Sherbet flower earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Green Skirt - Thrifted
 3. Running Errands 
Green Button Down Shirt - Tommy Hilfiger
Brown T - GAP
Leather Button Earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Mustard studded belt - Macys
Relaxed Skinny Jeans - Target
Brown Boots - DSW
 4. Day After Christmas
Brown Sweater & Sweater Tights- Macys
Flower Brooch - Vintage
Brown Belt - GAP
Green Skirt - Thrifted
Brown Boots - DSW
5. Christmas with Mom's Family
Navy button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Shades of purple scarf - Loft
Red Turtleneck - Target
Patterned skirt - Thrifted
Brown belt - GAP
Brown tights - Macys
Can't wait to wear some of my Christmas presents in the coming weeks!

3 comments:

  1. I especially love your no. 5 outfit....adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style! we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

    -chelz
    griffithsrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Meg! Chelz, I appreciate the invite and linked up with you this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them. I reply to your comments via email so make sure you aren't a "no-reply" blogger.
Smiles, Whitney