Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Friends

We got to see a lot of friends while we were in Indiana.
But I forgot to get pictures with everyone...
Our days were filled with breakfast, lunch and dinner plans.
We are lucky to have such fun friends and family.
Here were the highlights:
Being home for Christmas
Donut Bank donuts for breakfast.
Olive Garden
 I wrapped all of our gifts in red hounds-tooth paper.
 Mom went with a red and white theme.  
This was my paper pattern.
 Watching Home Alone on Christmas.
 Meeting some good friends from high school for breakfast.
Getting a vintage green jar to add to my collection from my Sis
AND it was filled with PEANUT BRITTLE!
Chococreams from Lics
(Vanilla ice cream balls dipped in chocolate)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.