Sunday, January 8, 2012

Making Bows

My friend Jacque taught herself how to make really cute bows.
She does bows, baby headbands and headbands for any age!
She has had a few bow making parties lately 
and luckily I was able to join in for the holiday one.
We made bows at Haley's house while her kids slept.
I enjoyed seeing her cats as I was missing mine.
 Everyone brought supplies but me.
I got a few tutorials and then was off.
It takes a lot of fun ribbons, buttons, flowers, etc. to make bows.
WOMEN AT WORK:
Here's what we came up with in 4 hours.
We made time to eat some snacks and chat too.
I was impressed with how cute they all turned out.
I made the ones on the right side and the green one in the middle.
Allie & Addison ended up with some cute hair accessories.

 The clock struck midnight and we decided to call it a night.

Thanks for a fun time ladies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.