Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nikon Love

I got a new camera for my birthday.
It's a Nikon L120.
 I had a Canon point and shoot before and wanted an upgrade.
Nikon calls it a "bridge" camera 
because it is in between a point and shoot and a DSLR.
I'm still learning after just having it for a few weeks.
Kevin found me a 150 page user manual on-line to refer to.
Hopefully a little practice
and studying up will result in great pictures!

I also bought this camera strap so jazz up my camera a bit.
The camera strap has a lens cover pocket that is indispensable.
You should check out A Diva and 3 Dudes Design's etsy shop
to get an affordable, very adorable camera strap of your own.
She has a TON of patterns that are really affordable and she ships quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.