Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Recipes for All Those Extra Hard Boiled Eggs

Do you have a lot of extra hard boiled eggs in your fridge after Easter?

Me, too!

Here are a few ideas of how you can enjoy them:

 

1 // Egg Salad

No one else at my house likes it, but I do.  Here's my super easy, single serving recipe.

2 hard boiled eggs chopped

1 T mustard

1 T Duke's Mayo

1 t sweet pickle juice

3 chopped sweet pickles.

 

Stir until everything is well combined and eat with your favorite crackers or on a sandwich.  It's the easiest, yummiest lunch. 

2 // Hard boiled eggs in school lunches

My kids have taken this Easter leftover lunch to school most days this week.


3 // Big Salads

I love hard boiled eggs on salads.  This would be perfect to use up your leftover ham and hard boiled eggs.  I usually drizzle honey mustard dressing on top.

4 // Deviled Eggs

I love sweeter deviled eggs with paprika on top.  I didn't host a big Easter gathering, but I made a small Easter feast for my family last night.  Yum!


How are you using up your hard boiled eggs this week?

4 comments:

  1. These looks so yummy! Definitely trying your egg salad recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me wish we colored more eggs! We only did a little over a dozen (my kids are 5, 4, and 2, and I wasn't sure I could handle many more, haha!).

    I LOVE sweet pickles in any kind of salad like egg/chicken/tuna salad, although I usually use sweet relish so I don't have to chop. I wonder if I would like the texture of the larger crunchy ones, though.

    I'm making a meal for a friend with a new baby this weekend and was going to do a ham meal. Maybe I will double up and make Easter feasts for her family and ours like you did, yours look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your green bean and bacon recipe on the blog?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.