Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Easter Basket Ideas for Kids Under 10

Easter is quickly approaching!  It's just 12 days away!  I'm thankful that it's later this year so that we can celebrate birthdays first and have plenty of time for Easter a little later.  I love collecting things for Easter baskets as soon as they starting putting stuff out.  I found all of these things at Meijer during my last trip there.

I try to grab things in 3s that I think all the kids will like.  Then I personalize each basket with a mix of practical and fun things for each kid.  I ordered gardening gloves, new Spring pajamas and would love to add a book in each basket.

Aren't these Peeps stuffed bunnies so cute!?  My kids love stuffed animals and I can't wait to give them these.  I got the small size, but I saw that they were also available in a bigger size.

Practical - loofahs, post it notes and a new brush.  I'm hoping to find some inexpensive sunnies for each basket.  I will probably add in new tooth brushes, too!  I grabbed some cute stud earrings and choker necklaces for Olive.

Little toys for the boys.  My boys love these tiny skate boards, cars or motorcycles and these Pokemon Clip N Go characters.

Silly toys.

Home Goods: I grabbed these bunny cupcake toppers to go in school lunches or carrot cake cupcakes.  I also found this sweet set of 3 bunny cookie cutters.  I'm going to use them for cutting sandwich bread and maybe some bunny sugar cookies if I get ambitious.

If holiday baking and treats aren't your favorite thing, you are in luck.  There are tons of holiday themed food options that you can just grab at the grocery store.  My crew loves these Cheetos White Cheddar Bites, Reese's Puffs Bunnies (SO GOOD!) and these Rice Krispies mini squares come with seasonal sprinkles on them.  They are the perfect class snack, toddler snack or Easter egg filler.


Last thing, I stocked up on all the classics - Easter egg decorating kit, favorite Easter candy and a cute Easter shirt for Leo.  I've found that stores have much better selection in store vs what they show online for pick up.  So if you've got the time, head into the stores for the best selection of Easter goodies.

What are you putting in Easter baskets this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.