Monday, April 25, 2022

Gourmet Deviled Eggs

I've got the yummiest recipe for you that will be perfect for any Spring or Summer BBQ!

I am so excited to share this recipe with you!  We still have some hard boiled eggs in our fridge from Easter - do you??  I gave my usual deviled egg recipe a serious makeover last week and they were DELICIOUS.  It all started with me being out of Paprika and having to improvise.  I've got an ingredient list for you and the quantities are all customizable to your taste.

 

Ingredients:

6 Hard boiled eggs sliced in half

6 egg yolks

1 T mustard

2 T Duke's Mayo

1 t sugar

sprinkle of pepper

sprinkle of Simply Son's Everyday Seasoning (or your favorite seasoning like Montreal Steak Seasoning)

sliced green onions

crispy bacon


Directions:

Cut all eggs in half.

Put all the yolks in a quart sized ziploc.

Add in the mayo and mustard to taste.  Zip the bag closed and start mashing it all together with your hands.  Add in a sprinkle of pepper and some sugar to taste.  Mix again.  Taste again and then add in your favorite seasoning last.

Cut a tiny corner off your ziploc and then pipe your hard boiled eggs full of this yummy filling.

Top the filled eggs with a piece of crunchy bacon, some green onions and a tiny sprinkle of seasoning.  Refrigerate and enjoy!!  These gourmet deviled eggs will be on repeat for all of our Summer cookouts!






The adults at our house loved these.  The kids are ridiculous and won't try deviled eggs.

I hope you give these a try and love them as much as we do! 


4 comments:

  1. What a great idea to mix it right in the ziploc bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I might actually eat these deviled eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look amazing! I love the way you garnished them, it really takes them over the top.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.