Friday, April 1, 2022

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  We had a pretty regular week getting back into our regular school routines.  Add in lots of birthday fun for Fletcher since he turned 6 midweek.  The weather was wild so we basically dressed for summer and snow in the same week.  It's hard to believe it's already April.  I hope no one plays tricks on you today!

The best parts of our week were:

1 // Fletcher turned 6!!  It was really fun to make him a birthday snack board, show up in the car pick up line with a big bouquet of birthday balloons and just enjoy the week doing many of his favorite things. And don't tell Fletcher, when he's at school Leo is busy loving on all his new toys.



2 // New Rug!  I found the prettiest rug for my entryway.

3 // Surprise grocery store flower from my favorite guy!

4 // Packing yummy lunches full of the kid's favorite foods.

5 // Olive has some really fun school projects in the works :)

6 // My favorite sidekick getting used to just mom after having a week with both kids home for Spring Break.

7 // Gorgeous sunrise views with frosty grass.

8 // We got a library card!  We checked out books and feel one step closer to making Evansville feel like home.

9 // SO much playing!  Parks, playing, bowling and play-doh!  We made sure to squeeze in all the fun together.  The kids have found some new favorite spots to play.









Happy Friday!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Linking up with Momfessionals

2 comments:

  1. What a fun week! I Love that giant 6 snack board; what a wonderful way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that snack board number idea! I'm gonna have to try it.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.