Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Must Haves from Sam's Club

Do you belong to Sam's Club?

We have for years.  Right now it's $45/year and we use it almost every week.  

It's my favorite place to buy produce and snacks and even clothes.  Yep, you heard that right.  They've got great clothes options, I love their collaboration with GAP and they've got great options for kids, too.  I think of it as a fun place to find items for our closets not a place where you can buy everything for your closet.  

I love their monthly sales, the Member's Mark line and we love their paper towels, toilet paper, plates, cups, K-cups, peanut butter and office supplies.  I tried Costco for a few years when we lived in Utah, but Sam's feels like the best fit for us.  Sams has great deals on gas, curbside pick up (amazing!!) and tons of products we love.  Their produce isn't as cheap as Aldi, but the nearest Aldi to me is gross.  I wouldn't buy produce there so this is a good option for me.  The last Aldi we leaved by was lovely and I bought tons of produce there.  So all that to say - scope out your options and find what is best for you!

Let me show you some of our current faves at Sam's Club.

GIANT bouquets for $7.98.  My Sam's in Evansville has tons of gorgeous bouquet options and many different price points.  I bought these to brighten up my kitchen this week.

Clothes!  We're always looking to add a little more purple to our wardrobe with Kevin's new job.  I bought this gauze set for myself $12/piece and this shirt for Kevin.  It was under $10.

I buy chocolate chips in bulk and this is the best deal for Tollhouse.

Good prices and selection of chips.  Both of these have been hard to find in my regular grocery store.

2 pack of Sour Cream for $4ish.  I LOVE the squeeze sour cream.  It's perfect to add to tacos or to add into recipes.  You don't have to dip out of a big tub and worry about it separating.  This is the best!

We love all of their fruits and veggies.


This GIANT bag of garden salad is $1.79.  It's crazy.  It lasts for a while and is great on tacos, salads and sandwiches. 

Cheese!  This Seriously Sharp block of cheese is a favorite and we like their big bags of sliced cheese.  I'm trying the Pesto out for the first time.  It was only $6 for this huge container and it's been hard to find in stores.  I'm planning to use some and freeze some to ensure that it doesn't go bad.

I don't love baked beans, but I LOVE these baked beans.  They are amazing.  We had them at a friend's house and they taste so fancy.  They've got brisket in them and the flavor is unreal.  Add this to your Summer BBQ menu and you guests will be thrilled.

These little guacamole cups are $6.98.  They're perfect for taco night or for nachos or avocado toast.  They work great for our family because only a few of us love guac.  We can just open a container or two without wasting a big tub of it.

My best buddy is getting good at helping me unload groceries and likes to pick out the flowers.

This was a new purchase for me.  It's yummy, but I wish there were more nuts and toppings on the bark.  I usually grab one bar and a handful of nuts for a sweet snack.

I'm loving these garage shelves.  They were so easy to assemble and our garage is looking so much more organized already.

This chicken salad is heavenly!!  It's so good and it's just $7 for this big container.  I love to mix in green grapes and pecans, but it's delicious all by itself.  It is a great option for me for lunches and I've even dropped it off for someone when I was bringing them a meal.  It's amazing.  I'd 10/10 recommend keeping this in mind if you need an easy entree when you have guests, for easy summer lunches or when you need to take someone a meal. 



What are you loving from Sams lately??


7 comments:

  1. I love Sam's blueberries! I bought a dozen of various colors of roses two weeks ago there! I love Sam's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember my neighbor brought us a huge tub of chicken salad and a ton of croissants when I had my first baby-- it was AMAZING to have that for lunches that week. We had lots of people bring dinner, but having her drop off such a perfect and delicious lunch option has always stuck with me when thinking of what to bring others! That one looks tasty and affordable!

    We don't have Sam's near us that I know of, but I usually go with my friend to Costco because with her membership she earns money from anything I buy-- a win for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I'm kinda picky about baked beans too...I like them thicker (sadly the Aldi ones are so thin and not yummy). The ones you shared look soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sam's Club. Ours is so close and never crowded. My favorite purchases are clothes, a block of cheese, various dips, ICE drinks for Jack, produce, towels and more! I need to do a post on this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried their chicken salad yet but may have to purchase some next time I go. I always get the Daisy Sour Cream from there too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam's Club has a good selection of easy meats. We like the different flavored burgers and the spicy chicken breasts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diapers, formula (before this mess), toilet paper/paper towels, trash bags, shredded cheese (I freeze what I don't need right away), swiffer floor pads, workout clothes, socks, the possibilities are endless!

    I don't always get to Sam's in person, but I like that I can get everything but the nonperishable shipped to me. I try to do a once a month trip.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.