Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Weekend Happies

We got back late last night from spending our Fall Break in Wisconsin.  

It was a lovely getaway.  It's about 5.5 hours from our house and there's just something special about Wisconsin.  This was our 3rd trip there in the past few years and we just enjoy it so much.

The weather was so nice, the family time was great for all of us and we'd highly recommend Wisconsin Dells in the off season.  I've got some fun posts planned for this week - Wilderness Resort tips and tricks, Deer Petting Zoo and of course the highs and lows of family vacations.  I just need to regroup a bit today and I'll be back tomorrow with a fun post.

Do you have any questions about Wisconsin Dells for me?

A sneak peek- Fall Family Fun!


See you tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great family picture - I can't wait to hear about your vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.