Monday, October 11, 2021

Perfect Fall Trail Mix

Growing up my mom would always make a Fall mix - peanuts and candy corn.  It's delicious.  I promise!  I wanted to make a Fall Trail Mix of my own this year.  I started collecting all of my favorite ingredients and dumped them into a bowl together.  

I was tempted to add raisins because my kids love them BUT the thought of me accidentally grabbing a raisin and eating it made me gag.  Sorry, kids.  This mix only includes my favorites.  Don't worry - Fletcher gave my mix a 10/10 and loves it.  Olive says it gets a 9/10 because she wishes the chocolate chips didn't get peanut salt on them.  Can't win them all...

This pretty trail mix would be perfect from September through November!

 

Perfect Fall Trail Mix:

salted peanuts

almonds

Brach's candy corn

Brach's candy pumpkins

Cadbury chocolate eggs

M&Ms

dark chocolate chips


Tip: Aldi has really affordable almonds, peanuts and chocolate chips.

Now just eye ball it!  Dump everything together and enjoy.  I'm keeping a jar of it on my kitchen counter, will take it on any road trip we go on and might even gift a jar of it to our neighbors.

 

What would you make sure to include in your version of a perfect Fall trail mix?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.