Tuesday, September 3, 2019

The Best Game Day Food

Happy September!  Hope you had a great, long weekend with family and friends.  Ours was filled with cook outs, playing outside and enjoying some quality time together.  Fletcher still isn't cleared for swimming so we didn't end up at the pool like we thought we might.  It worked out fine because we found plenty of other things to do.

We were pumped to welcome back college football!!  It's my favorite time of year!  I love the food, the weather, the festivities and the weather.

Notre Dame played last night and we looked forward to it all weekend.  It's always fun to start the season with a win.  I put together a fun game day charcuterie board for dinner.  Isn't it cute!?! I did a meat football in the middle of the tray.  My family loves charcuterie boards and I enjoy the challenge of putting together a themed board for them.  I included all of our favorites + spicy mustard for dipping.  Kevin said that was his favorite part :)


Cute Irish fans!


Here are some other favorite game day menu items.  I'll probably make them all this season :)

Pulled Pork Nachos
(Full recipe here)

Stuffed Pepper Casserole
(Full recipe here)

Homemade Queso
(Full recipe here)

Game Day Chili
(Full recipe here)

Italian Nachos
(Full recipe here)


What's your favorite game day food to make??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.