Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What WE Wore Wednesday

My outfit photos are all action shots again this week - out and about holding my baby.  A familiar scene that is very much on repeat these days.  Olive is my favorite little side kick.  Life as a stay at home mom is busy and baby snuggling is a big part of the job.  No complaints from me.   I like to put together cute outfits and get out and about so I am happy to have actiony outfit shots to share with you this week.

1. Family Gathering
polka-dotty top - Limited (NEW)
necklace - Bahamas
earrings - Francesca's
skinny jeans - Wal-Mart
Olive is wearing 
a strawberry outfit from Carters & mocs from The Coral Pear

 2. Lunch Date in the Park
cardigan - Old Navy
chambray shirt - JCP (NEW)
jeggings - Wal-Mart
spotted oxfords - TJ Maxx
Olive is wearing - 
a romper from Carters, headband from Hobby Lobby 
and sparkly mary janes from

 3. Hanging out with My Favorite Girl
chambray shirt - JCP (NEW)
*I have been wearing this shirt a lot so I didn't mind paying a little more for it.
cardigan - Banana Republic
jeans - JCP
earrings - Payless (NEW)
mocs - Minnetonka
*I paid a little more for these shoes than I normally do but I'm wearing them all the time.  I'm definitely getting my moneys worth!!
Olive is wearing an outfit from Carters

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

7 comments:

  1. I love all your outfits, the baby's too! Baby cuddles are the best I could do them all day, I don't have kids, but when I barrow a baby...haha.. I enjoy it! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love those turquoise loafers!!

    L,
    Vicky
    Come link up with me at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday. themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cite outfits, and of course I love your shoes, Your daughter is precious, she is really stylin herself!
    from the link up, jess
    please drop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're both so super cute! :) I love the pic of just your shoes too. I love how mint has stayed in style for so long. I just recently hopped on the mint bandwagon so I hope it lasts a while longer.

    I found you through the StyleSessions link up.

    Jess
    CheapSkateBeautyBlogger.blogspot.com

    P.S. Olive is such a cute name!! :) She's a cutie too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, you two are so adorable! I especially love the turquoise moccasins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your daughter are so cute! I love those spotted oxfords and turquoise flats!

    Jill
    dousedinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously need to start shopping at the Limited! Need to find some cute new tops..

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.