Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summer Birthday Party Favors

I wanted to make favors for Olive's little cousins who came to her party.  I wanted them to be fun, something that represented what Olive likes and contain an edible item.  I got all of the supplies at Wal-Mart except for the ribbon that came from Target dollar bins.

You'll need:
small container of bubbles
sidewalk chalk
individual size package of graham cracker cookies/rice krispie treats
12in piece of ribbon & clear cellophane bag

 I wish that I would have included 3 pieces of sidewalk chalk for each bag just to give the kids more options.  I also didn't realize that each container of bubbles was sealed {with what seemed like SUPER glue} so I wish that I would have removed the seal for each container of bubbles before packaging them. 
 Otherwise, the kids LOVED the favors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.