Friday, June 13, 2014

Perfect Portable Charger

I asked for recommendations for portable phone chargers months ago and I found a good one!!  I bought one for myself and one for my mom for Mother's Day

I found it on amazon for $20 and it has really come in handy.  I no longer have to worry about my phone battery dying while I am out and about.  I just keep my charging cord and this little lipstick size battery in my diaper bag at all times.  I've used it when we are traveling and while I'm on the go!
It really is very handy and affordable.
currently on sale for $16.99

Funny Story:
A waiter asked my mom if her portable phone charger was an e-cigarette when she was out to dinner recently.  My mom doesn't smoke so she was quick to correct him - haha!

1 comment:

  1. I have a portable charger too! But I always forget to charge it before I go somewhere... *face palm*

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.