Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Savor OLIVE Life

5 Month Old Olive

1. Your favorite thing to eat is YOUR TOES.

 2. You can roll front to back and back to front, your can spin yourself in a circle and scoot north and south.  I put you in the middle of the blanket and often find you like this.

3. You don't have much hair.  I'm sorry because you got that from me.  Here's to hoping your sprout more one day.

4. You have the cutest baby feet & ankles.  You like to cross your legs at the ankle.

 5. You want to play with your spoon when we get done eating baby food.  You transfer it from one hand to the other, practice putting it in your mouth and sometimes end up gagging yourself because you are eager to feed yourself.

6. We have fun dressing you up as a pint sized Notre Dame fan.  You seem to like it and so does your dad :)

 7.  You are sitting up with a little help from a friend!

8. You had a rough week of sleep lately.  You finally konked out on dad one evening.  You were up at weird hours of the night and no one was very happy about it.

9. You are a toy-a-holic and are having a lot of fun with your toys.

 10. You like to hold onto my hand when you sit on my lap.  I won't complain about this cuteness.

2 comments:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.